If you’re in the beauty products manufacturing, distribution or retail business and you’re concerned about issues including customer safety, consumer claims, product regulation and more, you need to see the results of the Sage X3/Blytheco Beauty Products Advisory Council, which we convened recently.
This informative session included experts from multiple disciplines, including:
- Janet W. Blaschke, CEO, International Cosmetics and Regulatory Specialists
- Pamela Jo Busiek, President/CEO, ICMAD, (Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors)
- Denise J. Herich, Co-founder & Managing Partner, The Benchmarking Company
- Rinki Pramanik, Product Development Manager, Freeman Beauty Labs
- Carrie West, Director, Marketing and Promotions, Rave Marketing
These leading experts discussed key challenges facing the industry, such as:
- What do you see as the biggest concerns for the beauty products industry right now?
- How do you think the issues with safety and consumer protection may impact revenue for beauty products companies?
- How do you see current and pending legislation impacting the personal care products industry?
- How do you think beauty products companies should handle a consumer claim against one of their products in terms of recall management, PR, regulation, etc.?
- And more
Participating in the round table, each expert shared her thoughts on these key issues and shared ideas for how beauty products manufacturing and distribution companies can protect themselves and continue to grow their businesses in an era of threatening regulation and consumer lawsuits.
You can review their thoughts and ideas in two formats, both complimentary:
Sage X3/Blytheco Beauty Products Advisory Council – A recording of the session that allows you to hear the full discussion