3 Things We Can Learn From Sephora and the E-commerce Experience
- get viagra overnight
- cheapest generic viagra sent overnight
- cialis dosage information
- buy viagra online a href
- viagra maxium dosage
- canadian pharmacy cheap generic viagra
What makes Sephora stand apart?
MediaPost Publications reports that because of its well-organized product videos and easy brand sorting and filtering, the shopping list creator and tracking of your order history – it comes up as the strongest in the online/mobile category. The integration between their website and mobile apps makes the user experience exactly the same. If you save your order online you can retrieve it via your mobile device and continue shopping.
In two to three years, 90% of the web’s content will be video – so it seems that Sephora has taken this format seriously and is ahead of the game. The cosmetics giant is also aggressive about its direct marketing campaigns via other sources, such as e-mail, to make sure that customers are returning to their site to shop again. Clearly they don’t need any lessons on how to create better e-mails.
So, what are the take-a-ways?
- Convert web content to video when possible
- Focus in on the customer experience and navigation
- Effectively integrate your company’s online and mobile presence