Companies that we work with are telling us each and every day that for a lot of reasons, now is the time to evaluate a new software system – Accounting, ERP, CRM, or HRMS.
Whether it’s due to business expansion, compliance needs, a new company structure, an end-of-life situation with their current system or an interest in the cloud, one of our most important jobs here at Blytheco is to support our clients who are facing a transition from traditional or legacy systems to a new ERP, CRM, or HRMS solution.
Now we invite you to join Blytheco for a unique new webinar series focused on helping you get prepared to select and deploy a new business solution. The goals of the series is to help you define your needs and pains to determine your future roadmap, and give you tools to create your own requirements documentation and evaluation team so you are ready.
Here’s what we’re going to cover in this series:
Wednesday, May 7: Series Introduction: An Overview of the ERP Evaluation Process
Wednesday, June 4: How to Build a Business Case
Wednesday, July 9: How to Scope Your Project
Wednesday, August 6: How to Evaluate Solutions and Build Your Evaluation Committee
Wednesday, September 3: Cloud vs. On-Premise
Wednesday, September 24: Know Your Payment Options
Consider attending the series if:
- You feel you have outgrown your existing system.
- You manage a new enterprise or new division of an existing company with an immediate need for gaining control of operations and financials
- You need to upgrade an out-dated accounting, ERP, or eCommerce package
- You have outgrown your current application capabilities
- spreadsheets and manual tasks managing your business
- You are planning a joint venture, a new product launch, or are spinning off a new location or division
- You have global divisions that require capabilities that you don’t have in your existing system
And best of all, we will be providing a collection of resources to those who sign up, including checklists, documentation worksheets, whitepapers, research, and more.
Sign up today – we look forward to seeing you there!