Beauty products manufacturers, if you’re wondering what your consumers want in 2017, look no further than this new infographic produced by The Benchmarking Company, a bi-coastal beauty and personal care consumer research firm.
The Benchmarking Company conducted a survey earlier this month that revealed some interesting insights:
- 58% of women resolved to take better care of their skin in 2017
- The types of skin detoxers consumers want to use, ranked by popularity
- 56% of women want to buy better quality skincare
- And more
See the full infographic below.
Learn more about future challenges for beauty products manufacturers
You can hear more from Denise Herich, co-founder and Managing Partner of The Benchmarking Company, in our Beauty Products Advisory Council recorded webinar, where she discussed issues including:
- What do you see as the biggest concerns for the beauty products industry right now?
- How do you think the issues with safety and consumer protection may impact revenue for beauty products manufacturers?
- How do you see current and pending legislation impacting the personal care products industry?
- How do you think beauty products companies should handle a consumer claim against one of their products in terms of recall management, PR, regulation, etc.?
- And more