If you have realized that you need better software to maximize your 2016 results but can’t wait 6-9 months for the standard installation, we have good news for you:
Now you can get NetSuite, the #1 cloud ERP software, in as little as 3 months.
That’s right—all of the visibility, seamless customer relationship management, streamlined production and procurement—in less than 3 months once software selection is made.
What do you get with Blytheco’s NetSuite Quickstart?
NetSuite QuickStart comes loaded with core functions for business management, including:
- Company Management: Complete Finance/Accounting in a single integrated cloud solution supporting up to 10 users and three subsidiaries on a single ledger.
- CRM: Seamless customer management across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell and support.
- Order: Fast track order-to-cash by eliminating manual bottlenecks and errors, while establishing a smooth flow from sales quote to approved order, successful order to fulfillment, and timely invoicing to payment.
- Reporting: Create meaningful reports with easy-to-use tools, monitor the latest results as part of everyday activities, identify root causes of problems and take corrective action. Real-time information is delivered with personalized dashboards to monitor the KPIs important to any role.
- Inventory: Streamline procurement, reduce inventory overhead and turn your inventory more quickly through location-based stocking strategies.
- Manufacturing: Readily manage the build process for production work orders, with flexibility to choose from several methods to replenish inventory levels of stock sub-assemblies and finished goods.
- And more
Best of all, all of these features are available any time, any where with Netsuite’s cloud functionality.
Affordable pricing options
In addition to the shorter implementation timeline, Blytheco’s NetSuite Quickstart also offers affordable pricing options. Designed for companies with 10 users or less and 50 employees or less, the Quickstart program provides a way for companies to get started on NetSuite quickly and affordably, then scale up as their growth demands and supports it.
And even though the timeline is shorter and investment less, you still get the same excellent level of business process review and project management you would expect from Blytheco.
Don’t wait to jumpstart your company’s growth and profitability. Find out more today.