You may have heard some buzz around a new product from Sage: Sage 100c, which is replacing the flagship software Sage 100. It’s a new version of one of the leading business management software solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. But what’s the difference? And why should you consider it?
What is it?
- A new modernized user interface that speeds usage and shortens the learning curve
- Includes Sage CRM for improved sales and customer management
- Includes Sage Inventory Advisor Basic for better, easier management of your inventory
- Faster, easier to read business insights – improved access to the Business Insights Dashboard, which has a modernized look.
- Increased personalization and security, which allows users to change colors and themes, while only seeing the information they are authorized to see.
- And more
- Plus, Sage 100c allows you to pay as you go with either a monthly or annual subscription.
Reasons to Consider Sage 100c
Sage 100c offers some significant benefits for small- to medium-sized businesses, including:
- Very low upfront costs – less than $1,000
- You can pay month-to-month or annually, reducing your upfront costs even more
If you already have Sage 100, keep in mind that in future, new features and upgrades will be for Sage 100c only.
- Streamline invoicing and bill collection
- Eliminate accounting errors and reduce double entry
- Ensure tax and accounting compliance
- Improve budget planning
- Accommodate changes and growth in your business
- Improve inventory and tracking with Sage Fixed Assets
Inventory, distribution, and manufacturing
- Simply manage bills of material when work orders change
- Track work-in-progress in real time
- Automate purchasing and controls based on production
- Take control of and report on the entire manufacturing process
- More accurately forecast inventory
Sales and order management
- Give real-time details to customers
- Deliver orders on-time and on-budget
- Enable your employees to collaborate
- Add Sage CRM to dynamically link processes, info, workflows and communication channels
Human capital management
- Pay accurately and on time
- Handle compensation, even direct deposit
- Add Sage HRMS to handle benefits, recruiting, performance, and analytics; it even handles self-service
Business insight and performance
You’ll have dashboard insight that makes decisions easier.
- Get alerts based on critical KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Handle workflow to manage approvals
- Increase reporting capability with Sage Intelligence
What should you do next?
To learn more about Sage 100c and find out if it’s the right fit for your business, here are some next steps you can take:
- Request a quote to find out how much you can save with Sage 100c
- See more about features and some screenshots to learn how the solution will work for you
- Watch our recent demo webinar to hear more about how Sage 100c can benefit your company