You know your company needs new business management software, but you have to make the case to management. How do you build an effective business case for the investment in a software system change?
Join us for this webinar with an expert, and you’ll review:
- A process for evaluating ERP solutions
- Project management and identifying the right project team
- The cloud vs. on-premise deployment
- Planning your budget
- And much more
To create a business case for a business software investment and select the right solution, organizations should follow a 7-step process:
- Describe the business challenge
- Assess the potential benefits of the ERP investment
- Assess the potential costs of each ERP option
- Assess risks and issues that might arise during the implementation
- Recommend the preferred solution
- Describe the implementation approach
- Measure potential and actual ROI
In this practical webinar, you will learn how to identify your company’s top requirements and translate them into an action plan for moving forward, and get tools, checklists, plans, and other resources to support your learning.
About Your Speaker
Alicia Anderson has consulted with hundreds of businesses as a Manager of Business Solutions Experience at Blytheco, and assisted with hundreds of business cases in her more than 20 years of experience in software consulting.
Don’t miss this practical, informative webinar—register now!