October 13 – 1:00 PM Eastern/10:00 AM Pacific
Defining the scope of your software project prevents the dreaded “scope creep” that leads to software that cannot possibly be implemented on time or on budget.
Make sure that you define the scope of your software project so that this doesn’t happen to you.
Join us for this webinar with an expert, and you’ll review how to define software project scope effectively so that it includes the information you need on:
- How to prioritize features
- Budgeting for both software and implementation
- Scheduling your implementation around your busiest times
- Which team members you’ll need to involve, and how that impacts the budget
- What Project Ownership means and how it impacts the success of your project
- And more
Make your life easier—join us for this informative webinar and find out how to set your project up for success.
About Your Speaker
Alicia Anderson has consulted with hundreds of businesses as a Manager of Business Solutions Experience at Blytheco, and assisted with hundreds of business cases in her more than 20 years of experience in software consulting