The right business management solution is a fully integrated, real-time system that gives you the information you need to grow your business, according to a recent report from the Sage X3 team. We couldn’t agree more—these new solutions provide exciting new ways to manage and streamline your business.
But how do you find just the right business management software for your organization?
A recently published guide by Sage offers a great overview of:
- What a business management solution is
- Reasons for implementing a business management solution
- How to assess and select the right ERP software for your needs
- A checklist for choosing the right business management solution for your business
- And much more
According to this informative report, a recent Gartner study reported that top business priorities have shifted in the last few years from cost-saving to growth and profitability. The report also reveals that no less than 41% of companies are making growth one of their top three priorities, and IT solutions play a pivotal role in making this happen.
Key to using IT solutions to grow a company’s revenue, however, is finding the right solution. The report details the top 4 steps for successful assessment, selection and implementation of a business management solution, including:
- Establishing your organizational needs and goals
- Determining your reason and objective
- Using a systematic approach for an efficient implementation
- Finding the right vendor
- And more
To this list, we recommend adding “Find the right partner.” In order to streamline the process of researching, identifying, budgeting for and implementing your business management solution, you will want a partner who:
- Has experience with and knowledge of a variety of options
- Will do thorough research in order to truly understand your company’s goals and needs
- Will recommend the right software for your organization, and not just the software they happen to sell
- Has successfully implemented ERP software for more than 5,000 companies
Blytheco meets all of these criteria, and we are happy to help you in your search for the right ERP software for your organization, from initial research to recommending systems. Give us a call today at (949) 583-9500, email email@example.com, or visit our website for more details.
You can download a copy of Business Management Solutions: Getting it Right the First Time, including the 9-point checklist for choosing your business management solution, right now.