We talk about how integrating CRM with your existing ERP system can create a efficient, super-charged platform for improving effectiveness across all areas of your business. Let’s take a closer look at the specific areas that can be enhanced by an integrated system.
CRM integrated with ERP enables a 360-degree view of your business
For the Top 13 Benefits to your Sales Team – and Your Bottom Line – of Integrating CRM with Accounting, check out the full list.
- Quick and accurate responses to customers with information at the fingertips of the sales force (orders, shipments, payment history, returned product, and pricing)
- More time selling vs. researching
- Ability to quote using the pricing and inventory from ERP
- Increased productivity through quote to sales order automation
- Increased focus on customer cross-sell via better visibility to prior purchases
- Quote to sales order automation; increasing productivity by reducing errors through higher data accuracy in production builds
- Less reliance on sales team for order status; increased productivity
- More effective forecasting
3. Customer Service:
- Visibility into customer products and purchases; improved support
- Quick and accurate responses to questions
- Sales to process improvements reduce order fulfillment cycle
- Customer relationship strengthened as customer feels more valued
- Automation of new customer entry from CRM to ERP with appropriate finance review before insertion into ERP
- Visibility into pricing throughout the system; greater control combined with higher accuracy and less financial review
- Improved alignment of teams
- Dashboards and visual performance reports
- Better productivity through mobility.
For a copy of our exclusive guide to the options for ERP-CRM integration, download the eBook “Business Beyond Constraints: CRM Integration Guide for Sage 100 ERP Customers.” And check out our leading solutions for Sage 100 ERP integration – SugarCRM and SageCRM.