The Sage FAS Fixed Assets 2011.1 Tax Update contains important new tax law changes that are now in place along with the latest rules, rates, and IRS forms.
The Sage FAS 2011.1 Tax Update is only offered to Sage Business Care Customers. For more information or questions about this update, call us at 1-800-425-9843 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO YOUR SOFTWARE INCLUDE:
- Updated Tax Law We have updated the Sage FAS program to comply with the latest tax law changes.
- Updated Tax Forms The 2011.1 tax update contains updated IRS Forms, including form 4562 -Depreciation and Amortization for 2010.
- Section 168K Limits This update complies with the scheduled updates to the Sec. 168K allowance extension and includes 100% depreciation allowance for qualified assets from 9/9/2010 – 12/31/2012.
- Section 179 Limits This update includes Sec. 179 dollar limit increases on property and other fixed assets.
- Expanded Audit Advisor We have updated Audit Advisor to check for assets not taking the 100% depreciation allowance on assets placed into service before 2012.
- New Sage Timberline Enterprise Link A depreciation posting link is now available in the Sage Timberline Enterprise (STE) ERP system, which was recently introduced by Sage.
- Other Enhancements This update now includes several other updates for U.S. tax law extensions and expirations.
Get the update here!!