With more than 10,000 attendees, dozens of meaningful sessions, and engaging keynotes, Sage Summit 2016 was a great success. What was unveiled at Summit was a bold new Sage: a company that is intentionally disrupting their business. Sage is striving to be a company that is:
- Birthed in entrepreneurism
- Fueled by a spirit of service
- Focused on championing small and mid-sized businesses
- Rapidly pursing innovation
CEO Stephen Kelly originally shared last year in New Orleans that Sage will not be retiring or “sunsetting” any products in their portfolio; he reemphasized it again at Sage Summit 2016. This is great news for our happy Sage Abra/HRMS customers.
If you have not attended Sage Summit in the past, or if it has been a few years since you last attended, I encourage you to consider attending next year. Some Blytheco clients who attended this year shared some of their positive feedback with us. Highlights of the event, for them, included:
- Informative product training sessions, especially around Crystal.
- Great opportunity to meet with key Sage employees, Blytheco team members, and other Blytheco customers.
- Increased understanding around Sage’s road map, focus, and how both apply to their own business and technology usage.
- Engaging and motivating keynotes.
- The Annual Blytheco Client Appreciate Event, hosted this year on a luxury yacht and featuring a skyline tour of Lake Michigan, was a favorite experience for many. Check out pictures of the event HERE.
In case you missed it (or would like to hear them again), you can access the recordings of nearly all keynote speakers from this year’s Summit via this link.
But there’s nothing like being at Summit in person, so mark your calendar for the end of July 2017 and we’ll see you there!