Despite recent speculation that ERP software may not show expected ROI, a study conducted recently by Forrester Consulting showed significant return on investment for Sage X3 implementations, including:
- Payback period was a quick five months
- ROI of 177% shown over three years
- Total quantified benefits of over $1.7 million
In a recent webinar reporting on the outcomes of the study, Forrester reported that the benefits companies are realizing with Sage X3 span the organization, from financial reporting time savings, through lowered inventory carrying costs, reduced purchasing costs, and higher productivity rates.
Sage commissioned the Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact™ study in early 2016 to examine the potential return on investment organizations may realize by deploying Sage X3 in the cloud. The chart below details the benefits by category within the companies studied; as you can see, the benefits were experienced across the organizations.
Forrester derived its conclusions in large part from information received in a series of in-depth interviews conducted with personnel at two Sage X3 customers, each of which had been using Sage X3 for at least 30 months. The organization provided a brief description of the interviewed customers, each of which was promised anonymity:
- A European-based process manufacturing company that engineers, designs, and manufactures a variety of specialty products. It has 800 employees with additional operations in the US and APAC. It has been using all Sage X3 on-premises modules for 30 months. Forrester interviewed the company’s group manager for enterprise systems.
- A US-based manufacturer of custom molded products. It has 140 employees, 55 of whom are regular Sage X3 users. It has been using all Sage X3 on-premises modules (except document and office collaboration) for over three years. Forrester interviewed the vice president and chief information officer (CIO).
You can hear the whole story of the Forrester study in an on-demand webinar, “Does Cloud ERP deliver faster time to value?”. In addition to hearing directly from the study’s Forrester consultant and the Sage X3 product strategy director, you’ll hear from a Sage X3 user at Southern Silicones, which was live on the software within just a few months and realized a rapid return on investment of its own. For a recap of the topics and speakers in this informative 45-minute presentation, visit this page.
Sage X3 helps mid-sized companies grow faster by providing a powerful, flexible, scalable, and quick to implement business management solution at a fraction of cost and complexity of traditional ERP systems.
How can you get the best results for an ERP implementation at your company?
Find the right partner. You need a partner who will help you define your needs and then identify the right software to meet your goals and grow with your company. It’s best not to work with a partner that sells only one software package, as that limits your choices from the start. Make sure your partner will identify the right software for your company. At Blytheco, that’s our promise.
If you’d like to learn more about how Sage X3 can help your company improve profitability, contact us today for a free consultation and demo.