Want to see in a NetSuite demo how this leading cloud solution can streamline and grow your business?
We recently offered a live demo webinar where we demonstrated NetSuite’s industry-leading features.
Good news: If you missed it, the recording is available for you to watch at your convenience.
In this demo webinar, you’ll see how NetSuite, the fastest growing top 10 financial management system globally for the third straight year, can accelerate your business growth with:
- Comprehensive accounting and finance
- Built-in flexibility
- Easy commerce management for sales online and off
- Real-time reporting and analytics anywhere
- And much more
Among just a few of the features demonstrated in the webinar, you’ll see how:
• You can drill down in reports such as an Income Statement or Sales report to see details of any transaction
• The Customer Dashboard gives you a complete view of the customer, including Sales, Forecast, Unbilled Orders, Contact Information, Lead Source and much more
• Your home Dashboard can be customized with the key performance indicators vital to your position, allowing you to manage by exception and get a clear overview of your business.
• And more
You’ll see exactly how the leading cloud ERP provides you with a single, integrated system to handle all your business’ core processes, ensuring all of your team has the same real-time data to make the right decisions.
Don’t miss this informative NetSuite demo and opportunity to see exactly why NetSuite is used by more than 40,000 organizations.
About Your Speaker
Rick Cobb, Solution Architect, Blytheco
Having worked with legacy/on-premise ERP and CRM systems for years, Rick Cobb has developed significant expertise in business management software. As a Solution Architect for Blytheco, Rick draws upon many years of ERP and CRM consulting, programming/development, and sales experience to develop and present customized demonstrations of software.
Rick says, “My favorite part of a NetSuite demo? Watching a prospect’s eyes get bigger when I show them how NetSuite will solve their specific needs in an elegant way, and hear them say ‘Wow! I wish NetSuite was waiting for me back at my desk right now!’”
Rick is also certified in Sage Pro, Sage Pro Job Cost and Sage Pro Manufacturing accounting platforms, Sage MAS 90/200, Sage Accpac/300, SageCRM Extended Enterprise, and SalesLogix, and a member of the Project Management Institute.