What disconnect you ask? The one where:
- There’s no standardization around how your sales team tracks their forecasts of what deals are closing when.
- So…sales teams are forecasting their opportunities in spreadsheets, if at all.
- So…any information about potential revenues is stuck in “data silos,” completely invisible to anyone else in the business.
- So…Finance spends too much time reconciling what information they DO get from sales with the financial info in Sage 100 ERP to get an idea of cash flow.
- So…company leadership can’t make decisions about important investments because it’s impossible to know what future revenues are going to look like.
Even if your sales team is using a contact management (ACT!, Goldmine) or CRM (SageCRM, SugarCRM) system, if this important information is not visible across the company in Finance, Support, Service, and to Executives, you still aren’t getting the full benefits of clear insights on customer activity and business performance that you need to be confident about making decisions and managing strategically.
But you can solve this disconnect AND leverage your existing system to do it. Working with CRM applications that integrate their data seamlessly to Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS 90), you can get all the cool sales and marketing automation promised by CRM, plus the smooth flow of critical revenue data between Sales and Finance (and on to Service, Support, and other important areas of your business).
It’s not magic. It’s affordable, quick and painless.
We’d love for you to join us on October 1 for a web event to explain how it works and what it looks like.
- Blytheco Webinar: Connecting Finance and Sales with Integrated CRM
- Tuesday, October 1
- 1pm ET/10am PT
- Register here.
Can’t attend the webinar but interested in learning more about how Integrated CRM works with Sage 100 ERP? Download “Integrating your Sage 100 ERP System with CRM” for a peek at how it works and what your options really are.