Wednesday, February 17, 2016 – 1:00 PM Eastern / 10:00 AM Pacific
You may have built your business on QuickBooks, but is it still enough to manage your business as it grows?
Join our experts as they review the top 10 signs that your business has outgrown QuickBooks, including:
- You want more than simple accounting; you need deeper insight for better, faster decision making
- You have a growing number of information silos due to different software
- You want a CRM module to improve customer relationships and grow sales
- You need the ability to track inventory using LIFO or FIFO
- Sales forecasting and budgeting processes rely on guesswork
- And much more
Plus, we’ll review your best options for upgrading to software that will take your business to the next level and beyond.
About Your Speakers
Apryl Hanson, Senior Director of Customer and Partner Strategy, Blytheco
Apryl has more than 15 years of management experience in the software industry, including service as Director of Partner Programs and Development and Director of Sales at Sage. She has managed successful marketing, customer loyalty, sales training, and marketing alliance programs, along with consulting with a wide variety of businesses.
Charles S. Rogers, Solutions Architect, Blytheco
Charles is a veteran of the ERP software industry with over twenty-five years of experience as an end-user, consultant, a nationally recognized certified trainer, and Solutions Architect. While his knowledge stretches across a wide range of business software applications, his primary concentration is within the Sage Software ecosystem, with a special focus on the Sage 100 product line. Charles has a true passion for using his vast experience to architect elegant business solutions and deliver a first class client experience.