E-mail marketing is easy-to-do, cost-effective, and proven to drive sales. With easy-to-use software that integrates to your CRM system, you can create and send professional e-mail campaigns to your prospects and customers to promote products and services, communicate announcements and events, conduct surveys, and more.
E-marketing enables you to get your messages to your customers quickly without additional staff or costly outsourcing.
Look for e-mail marketing tools that feature:
- The ability to target and segment profitable prospects and customers, and the ability to personalize campaigns. Today’s customers expect to be communicated with based on their individual needs and desires.
- Sophisticated, high-impact designs created or modified from templates to simplify your design process. Making your campaigns look professional projects well on your corporate image.
- Flexible and fast send options, including the ability to schedule campaigns for most impact. Being able to easily and quickly deploy campaigns lets you respond to industry trends and news in a timely manner.
- Integration to your CRM system, so everyone in your business can see what your customers have received and responded to.
Measuring marketing success is also simple with a good e-mail marketing system. You should be able to understand which campaigns are bringing in the most leads and revenue, and get hot leads to your sales reps fast.
A good system will allow you to:
- Easily understand which campaigns are most successful by scoring response levels. Don’t waste time with campaigns or messages that do not resonate with your audience.
- Use scores to provide the best leads to your sales team so they can follow up quickly. Your sales team can focus on customers who are already interested in your message and stop spinning their wheels with unresponsive leads.
- Survey your customers to determine their satisfaction levels and their needs. Find out what your customers need and want from you, what you are doing well, and what you need to improve.
Make sure you are getting the most for your marketing time and money – think e-Marketing.