The following updates will affect you, if you have Accounts Payable and/or Payroll modules included in your Sage 100 ERP system.
Both updates will be available to download the week of December 22, 2014!
The first is the Interim Release Download (IRD) which is required to update forms and program changes for e-filing and reporting for 2014 requirements. You will need to download the Sage 100 ERP 2014 IRD.
The second is the Tax Table Update (TTU) which is required for federal and some states that will affect your business for tax filing year 2014. You will need to download the Sage 100 ERP 2015-Q1 TTU.
If you need any help – please call us at 877-411-2339!
Both of these updates will be compatible with the following Sage 100 ERP versions: (PU = Product Update)
- 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52
- 2013 PU 7 (5.00.7.0) and higher
- 2014 PU 3 (184.108.40.206) and higher
Please read the 2014 year-end FAQ to find out latest ACA information for Sage 100 ERP. Year_End_FAQ_Sage 100 ERP_2014
To download the updates, you must have a current Sage Business Care plan as of the tax table effective date.
Reminder: As additional federal or state updates are received, tax table updates will be posted throughout January 2015 to the support portal.
- Sage is no longer providing W-2, 1099, and 941 form updates that are accessed through the standard menu tasks. You will be able to use Federal and State eFiling and Reporting features, which allow you to print W-2/W-3, 941, 940, and 1099/1096 forms, as well as 330+ tax forms, directly to your printer—or, you can choose to e-file, which is processed by Aatrix for a nominal fee. Fees to e-file are only incurred when you actually choose to e-file forms using Aatrix. More details.
- The 2014 IRD and 2015Q1 TTU are the last year-end updates that will be released for version 4.50.